These roofing sheets are recycled from Post-Consumer Tetra Pak Cartons. They have multiple benefits compared to conventional roofing sheets that are available in the market. The size of the sheet is 1mx3m with an aluminium coating on the top surface and aesthetically pleasing design inside.
- Reflects heat and keeps the interior cooler by 7 to 9 degree Celsius, in comparison to the alternatives available in the market
- Corrosion-free; thus offer a longer life especially in coastal areas
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Long-lasting with a lifespan of 15+ years in urban areas
- 100% green product made from post-consumer used Tetra Pak cartons